This week marks 5 Years since I became a fully qualified Level 4 Sports Massage Therapist. I can’t quite believe it, the time has literally flown by!
How it Happened
After graduating from Cardiff University in 2013, then taking some much needed time out to spend skiing in Meribel, I decided it was time to go back to school. On December 7th 2016 I qualified at Level 4 alongside a team of amazing Sports Massage Therapists and I was so thrilled! All the time I’d spent studying, reading, practicing, taking exams and researching had all paid off.
Growing in Morzine
Since then my business in Morzine has continually grown in so many ways! More importantly, what’s grown is my relationship with you.
I’m so grateful for your support, booking me, recommending me, reviewing me, sharing my pages (socials and website) – it all means the world to me and makes all the difference. Seriously – A HUGE Thank You.
Martha Perry Massage Therapy wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for all the support I’ve had over the past 5 years getting me to where I am today! I really look forward to continuing our connection for the next 5 years (and beyond!).
Some of my best moments from the past 5 years
- ONE: Working at the MTB World Cup Les Gets 2021 – Being booked to work closely with Pivot Factory Racing for the world cup was an incredible experience.
- TWO: Pregnancy and Hot Stone Massage training – I loved adding 2 new (and amazing) strings to my bow.
- THREE: Getting my website going – in 2020 I realised it was time to create a hub for MP Massage Therapy. Somewhere I could share all information, news and bookings. With some much needed help from a good friend, we got this website up and running.
- FOUR: Short & Sweet Videos – These started in 2020 during the first lockdown. They proved a really useful tool for people struggling with pains and strains during lockdown when massage wasn’t possible.
- FIVE: Massaging at Grinduro & Gravel Epic – 2 epic komoot sports events that I won’t forget.
Thank you again for supporting me over the past 5 years. Thank you for being a very valued client!
To celebrate 5 years of massage, my next 5 bookings starting from the 7th December will receive 5% discount – just book via the link below.